- Have ENOUGH - Familiarize them with your household
- Do tell them whether they can eat or drink, what & where
- Communicate to staff where to park, dress, which bathroom to use
- Friendly, but unobtrusive service make people feel cared for and pampered
- Must know the logistics of the event, location of bars, buffets and bathrooms
- Splurge for a doorman - it will let you enjoy your guests!
FINGER FOOD PARTIES (evening)
- Food and drink servers, bussers - One per 20 guests
- Wine & beer only Bar Staff - One per 100 guests
- Full Bar Staff - One bartender for every 60 to 75 guests
- Kitchen staff - One per 50 guests.
FORK FOOD PARTIES (evening)
- Food and drink servers, bussers - One per 15 guests
- Bar & Kitchen Staff - Same as Finger Food Party